Wednesday, June 10, 2009

.:Meals, Activities, Etc.:.

Does anyone have ideas of what meals, baked treat, and store bought goodies you are planning to bring up? I thought maybe we should all start putting that out there so that we aren't having repeats!

As of right now, my two meal options (like Dani, I'd be happy to do two nites if we need/want!) are:

- cold sesame noodles with grilled chicken
- pork carnitas (I have a new recipe that we had at my sister in law's the other nite - DELICIOUS!)

I can do whatever for baked goods. I'm assuming Dani will do peanut butter bars, and Sharon will do her Reese's cookies? Those seem to be classic faves!

I 100% agree with board games, card games (okay, I only like one card game - five crowns!) and lots of walks! Good times for sure!

I'd also be happy to put together a cleaning rotation with the meals.

I cannot wait!!!!!

Loves - Sumo

1 comment:

  1. I would vote pork carnitas! That chicken and asian noodles hasn't been sitting well with me this pregnancy. I've made it twice and we just haven't eaten it. But, we whatever you want.

    A couple of other things Mom and I talked about were burgers, spaghetti (easy and yummy), crockpot chicken tacos (maybe a little similar to pork carnitas, but also maybe a little easier to do in a large quantity), pasta salad... anyways. Just some more ideas for everyone.

    Sharon and I talked about treats, and yes I am bringing peanut butter bars, and yes, Sharon said she would bring her cookies. YUM! I would be happy to bring a big tub of licorice and a couple other bags of black, or the mix.

    ReplyDelete