Thursday, June 11, 2009

Meal assignments

Nic and Alli will not be there until Wednesday night fyi! So figure that in your planning.

Night Couple Cleanup Help
Sunday Pstew & Z Summer & Josh
Monday Sumo & Josh Dani & Jefferson
Tuesday Dani & Jefferson Sam & Nikki
Wednesday Sam & Nikki Ben & Sharon
Thursday Al & Nic Pstew & Z
Friday Ben & Sharon Al & Nic

I drew the names out of a hat for the cleanup help! Summer, we could do Kalua pork if you don't want to do another taco dish! It's super easy and served with brown rice and a salad. Just a thought. I don't think two mexican dishes are too much. You could also do pulled pork with bbq sauce. I really think it's all okay.

Well, it's in writing! Now if it would just quit raining. I really can't take much more of it.

More info to come............loves...........mom

4 comments:

  1. Looks good to me!

    The carnitas recipe is really tasty, but if people don't want to taco-ish items, we can always do the Kalua pork instead. I just really love this new carnitas recipe.

    I'm with you on the rain. It's been miserable here for two weeks, and we're booked for another bad week next week. It's June, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kalua pork is super yummy. Just fyi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I've had it before. It is tasty. We'll see, for now I'm sticking with carnitas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a question about the list. Is the first name on the list the one who is in charge of Dinner for that night also?

    ReplyDelete