Sunday, June 28, 2009

It's getting closer!

So Summer seems to be all over her Sunriver responsibilities! I appreciate her thinking about things and getting me going! Summer, when you arrive in Ktown remind me to get scisssors and clear polish. Do you love how I put it back on you?

I will be starting a shopping/what to bring to Sunriver list pretty soon. Here are a few additional thoughts to share:

*Dani will be bbringing some extra juice she has. Sharon will too!
*I need another griddle. Sharon's is perhaps a bit small. Dani, can you bring yours?
*I will bring some movies but you may want to throw in some kiddie movies.
*Bring games if you'd like. I will bring some as well.

I am trying to do the vast majority of shopping here so I don't have to spend my time in Sunriver shopping for food. I can't even begin to think that thru but somehow I will! If you have any special requiests for food/snacks, please let me know.

I am really getting excited for all of us to be together. It's going to be super fun. We will be attending our church meetings on Sunday morning and then coming home and packing up. We can get into the house around 4:30. So our etd will be 2:00.

Loves to all!

Menus:
Harmons - burgers
Andrus - pork enchiladas
Stewarts (provo) - baked ziti
Stewarts (Salem) - sausage
Stewarts (Ktown) - pasta salad and bbq chicken
Phairs - ?

Please make sure you add to your list any things like salad, bread, vegis, etc.

3 comments:

  1. I will plan on bringing up our griddle! (and juice) Let me know if I can bing up anything else. I can bring up cereal, pancake mix, loaves of bread (I know we'll need a lot of those!), etc. We can talk this upcoming weekend some more. See you in two days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can bring our griddle as well if needed. It is pretty big. I actually think it's the same you have, Mom.

    We're excited as well. We'll bring a new game we have and some movies as well. As for food requests, as long as there is licorice and lots of it, I'll be good to go. Also maybe some Vault. Gotta' have Vault. Nikki requests something semi-healthy to snack on. I don't see how 'healthy' and 'snack' can go in the same sentence, but there you have it. Dried fruit is good and healthy, so maybe that.

    can't wait to see everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! It is getting so close! I can't wait to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete