Wednesday, June 17, 2009

.:Crafts:.

So I think I have everything ready to go for the crafts I'm in charge of.

I bought wood frames today for all the girls. (I'm assuming none of the boys will want to make one!) I'll bring my modge podge. It might be best if everyone brought their own scrapbook paper for their own frame - so you know it's something you want? Or I can just bring some random pieces of scrapbook paper and people can choose. Totally up to you. I'll have some scrapbook flowers and ribbons with me that you can use to embellish your frame. But if you get your paper beforehand, you can also use your cuttlebug to die cut some shapes to use as embellishments. I did that for a few frames I have made. That's something that would have to be done beforehand, unless someone is planning on bringing their cuttlebug. Hopefully that all made sense!

I also bought the glitter for the glitter toes. I'll bring up my bottle of clear nail polish, but if anyone else has any, you might want to bring yours as well.

And, Dani and I talked about making some clippies for the little girls. If you don't have a little girl, you can still make some! I wear Reece's all the time, and I've also started putting stuff on the ends of bobby pins for myself. So if you want to do that, you are welcome to! Maybe just bring your own clips and bobby pins at least. I have some scrapbook flowers to choose from, but if you want anything different like those fabric covered brads or something, you'll need to pick some up. I have lots of rhinestones, so don't worry about those! I have one glue gun, but if someone wants to bring up another one, that would probably be helpful!

It would also be good if more than one person brought up scissors, too! I'm planning on bringing mine.

If anyone wants me to crochet any flowers before hand - for clippies or anything else - let me know! I'd be happy to. The colors I have are: yellow, turquoise, lime green, navy, white, cream, black, hot pink, bright purple, light pink, sage green, and I think that's all!

So there you have it!

Loves,
Sumo

2 comments:

  1. I'm bringing my hot glue gun too. I will also bring up a bunch of scrapbook paper.

    ReplyDelete