Monday, July 6, 2009

Six days and counting!

As we were discussing our activities/events/crafts for Sunriver we wanted to make sure we had enough time to fit everything in and still have some time to relax and play games as a family (instead of just crafting without the menfolk every chance we got).

Here are the crafts a few of us ladies thought would be at the top of our list:

-glitter toes
-frames
-cards

We could maybe do away with the rest, or just do them on an "if there's time" basis. I would hate for any of us to bring a bunch of stuff we didn't end up needing/using. Ladies... your thoughts? (or if you men have a hankering to do crafts, we'll take your thoughts too) :)

A few other things to put on our calendar while we are up there:

Wednesday night: Rhythm on the Range 6:30pm-8:00pm
Thursday night: Munch and Music @ Drake Park 5:30-8:30pm
FHE one night? or just games and oj's?

Six days and counting. But you can't count today because it's already started, so that's only five days, and Summer, Josh, Sam, & Nikki get in on Saturday, so that's only four days, plus a day for packing makes three days until Sunriver!

Happy packing!

4 comments:

  1. I like your counting! :)

    Those crafts sound great. Are we really doing away with beading?!?! I can't even imagine....

    But even with that, I'm still planning on bringing my clippie stuff if anyone wants to make any for themselves, little girls you know, or for future gifts!

    Can't wait - it's so soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beading is always fun, and I might bring my stuff if I have room... but again, one more thing without the guys and one more free time eaten up. Sometimes it's nice to relax when the kids are sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking at this post and thinking, did I really post this? Man I hopped up on drugs. I think that I will throw my beading stuff in. I like the toes, cards, and frames. May be fun to do some different things this year. I would like to do lots of game playing as well! Dad was wondering if we really wanted to do Drake Park. No potties except for porta potties for the kids. We are in for whatever. There will also be a time for rafting one day. Pool time this year as well. This will be a new experience. Hope the pool is warm..............pee pool..........of course it will be! The hike up to Benham falls is only 1/2 mile. I have a few other hikes I've looked at that may or may not work for everyone. Let's do Wednesday night at the golf course for sure! Love that night with the kids! Does anyone have a kiddie pool for the deck? I can pick one up if needed. Let meknow............. We can also hit balls at the golf course. Dad will want to take the boys ( Sam and Ben at least) golfing. Biking!!!!! Can't wait..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, that post was by me! I forgot to sign my name. Anyways, Summer and I were talking and I think I'll bring my beading stuff if I have room too. As far as Drake Park goes, my kids will be fine, but I understand if we want to scrap it. A hike would be great! And no, we don't have a kiddie pool, but I can pick one up too if you need me to. Just let me know. And the boys better be defending their title this year in the golf tournament! We need a gift certificate to the lodge to cover drinks! :) Better bring your A game boys! Well, I just can't help myself, the packing has begun! See you all in a few days!!!!

    ReplyDelete