Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hawaii 2010!


We also need to be looking at our Hawaii 2010 trip! As you all know we will be trying to get some dates squared away soon. I would like some feedback on date options! Dad and I will most likely be there a minimum of 10 days - 2 weeks. We thought we would go around Christmas. Do you want to be there on Christmas? Do you want to arrive before Christmas? Do you want to leave on Christmas? Do you want to leave after Christmas and be there over New Years? How many days do you want to be there? So many questions! I would appreciate your feedback sooner than later so I can start looking at the property to rent. Loves to all! ALOHA!

2 comments:

  1. Josh and I talked about this, and we were thinking we'd like to be there for about two weeks! I'll have to check what his school breaks usually look like. I think it would be fun to be there on Christmas and New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on that! If you are going to go, GO!

    ReplyDelete